That Touch of Mink

Does fashion matter? Always- though not quite as much after death.

Sunday, September 11, 2005


Isn't it romantic?

No one has to hit you over the head twice with a W Magazine for you to get that fall fashion is romantic--you get it--the lace, the velvet and the empire waists. Problem is, you're not exactly sure how to follow the trend without looking like you just stepped out of a Merchant Ivory film. Sounds like some affordable romantic accessories would doing the trick...sounds like a job for La Vie Parisienne.

I first discovered this delightful line in Aspen this summer and had to stop myself from buying *everything* in *every* color. Using jewelry molds from 1900s France and a method of applying old silver--these delightful Austrian crystal pieces will bring the romance to any outfit and yet, are simple enough to be worn everyday. Their new charm bracelets are to die for...

Some pieces can be found locally at Zelda Zen, 46 East Cross Street in Federal Hill or at Amarylis in the Gallery.

Online, try http://wilkinsandolander.com/vintage_jewelry_lavie_1.htm or http://www.trouveonline.com/la_vie_parisienne_catherine_popesco.html.

4 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is creative Keep up the great work. I'm sure you'd be interested in How to buy & sell everything, like music on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Lion said...

Stephanie -- Thanks again. I just love your site. I too had a chance to peruse La Vie Parisienne, and in Aspen too! As to sweaters, I'm a guy and my girlfriend buys my sweaters for me and has great taste. I'm so glad to learn everything there is to offer in Baltimore, since it is my new city. Lion

 
At 2:21 AM, Blogger dwainjackson35321449 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

 
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a 14kt gold charm bracelet site. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home